May 15th, 2020
Welcome the new Endless Summer Hydrangea ‘Summer Crush’ to your garden!
If you have ever had a Hydrangea that did not flower and did not understand why, then this is the variety for you. The Original ‘Endless Summer’ Hydrangea was the first hydrangea to bloom on both old and new wood. So no matter how you prune them they flower every year. There are now five varieties in the Endless Summer Collection to choose from:
- Hydrangea ‘Endless Summer’ – The Original, flowers can be Pink or Blue
- Hydrangea ‘Blushing Bride’ – pure white blooms with semi-double florets that mature to pink
- Hydrangea ‘Twist N Shout’ – a Lace-cap type with vivid colour and sturdy stems
- Hydrangea ‘Bloomstruck’ – a newer addition to the endless summer collection this is a beautiful pink or blue mophead type
- Hydrangea ‘Summer Crush’ – the newest addition to the series has beautiful red/pink blooms
The repeat blooms of the Endless Summer® Collection truly offer gardeners an endless summer of incredible colour. These hardy plants are perfect for everything from foundation planting to container gardening. They even make an ideal floral arrangement or table setting as cut flowers.
The colour of the Original Endless Summer can be altered from pink to blue. For more information visit www.endlesssummerblooms.com.
For our information brochure about growing Hydrangeas click here.